Introduction to the Admission Process
The Shamshad Begum Scholarship is awarded to a set of Indian Muslims students who are in schools.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
1) Indian Muslims residing in India.
2) He / She should be eligible for Zakat. We can consider the special case of students which is not accepting zakat but in need of a scholarship.
3) Students below 16 years of age.
4) Students who demonstrate high academic caliber, leadership qualities, and special talents.
5) 10,000/- limit for each student.
What is the selection process for the Scholarship?
STEP 1: The mode of application for the scholarships is online
STEP 2: Take a Print Out of the Educational Form & fill it (Form Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8CvgfdcOkJWWEJSeHVVR3Jjb28/view )
STEP 3: Click all the images of the form & related document mentioned in the form.
STEP 4: Take the Pics of each page of the forms & documents (Images should be clear & writing should be visible) & send it on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject name as “Shamshad Begum Scholarship – Student Name”
STEP 5: Only 2 Students will be selected each month.
STEP 6: All the Cheques will be drawn on the name of the Institution
What Supporting Documents are needed?
1) Mark sheets of previous Class
2) Attested copy of Aadhar & Ration Card of students & parents.
3) One passport size photograph.
4) Income Certificate of Parents. (If any)