Nasibdar Ummeed Zakat Scholarship 2018 – Detail Report & Final List of Selected Students
There was a total 90 Application which was registered in the round I from 4th June -14th June. After Analysis of each case based on needs, Merit Marks, Family condition we selected 34 Students in round II who sent their documents to us with our form. After going through each form we have selected final 20 students to whom the scholarship will be awarded & 2 students in a waiting list if students are not able to take or get the scholarship for any reason. Below is the list of all selected students
|Case No.||Name||Course Name|
|ZKTCase#2||Saira Tabassum||Company Secretary(CS)|
|ZKTCase#3||Rahmath Khan||Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE)|
|ZKTCase#5||Alfaz Pathan||B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)|
|ZKTCase#6||Abdul Irfan||B.E. (Civil Engineering)|
|ZKTCase#7||Faisal Nadim||B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)|
|ZKTCase#12||Sharique Abdul||B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)|
|ZKTCase#13||Mohammed Suleman||B.Tech (Energy Technology) + LL.B|
|ZKTCase#14||Mujaffar Pathan||B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|ZKTCase#15||Memon Saqib||Hotel Management|
|ZKTCase#16||Malik Abdul Hamid||BSc.IT|
|ZKTCase#25||Shah Abdul Fahad||B.Tech|
|ZKTCase#35||Kashif Bagwan||BE Mechanical|
|ZKTCase#37||Mariyam Noreen||NEET MBBS|
Eligibility for Scholarship:The NASIBDAR UMMEED SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION Scholarship is awarded to a set of Indian Muslims students who have a consistently high academic record & wanted to pursue a professional degree (Engineering, Medical, LAW, Journalism, CA, etc.) after 12th Std or Graduation.Introduction to the Admission Process
1) Indian Muslim residing in India.
2) He / She should be eligible for Zakat.
3) Students below 30 years of age.
4) Graduates of a recognized university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
5) Candidates should pursue professional courses. (Engineering, Medical, LAW, Journalism, CA, etc)
What is the selection process for the Scholarship?
STEP 1: The mode of application for the NASIBDAR SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION scholarships is online: The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://ummeed.in
STEP 2: Upon registration for the Scholarship, Documents verification process will be done by our team (call or personal visit)
STEP 3: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Academics records or Merit & needs.
STEP 4: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
STEP 5: Selected candidates will be informed by our team on call / Email.
STEP 6: The scholarship will be announced publicly on Ummeed’s website also.
STEP 7: All the Cheques will be drawn on the name of the Institution
What Supporting Documents are needed?
1) Mark sheets of Std. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate program and degree certificates.
2) Scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. NEET, CLAT, CAT, GATE, JEE etc).
3) Attested copy of Aadhar & Ration Card of students & parents.
4) One passport size photograph.
5) Income Certificate of Parents. (If any)
Note: LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION: 14th June 2018 | Upper Limit for each candidate would be the current year fees OR 15,000/- whichever is less.