List of students who got the scholarship for 2017
|Faiz Ahmad||B Arch|
|Pathan Aalfaz Javed||BE – Mechanical|
|Golandaz Mohammed Aafaq||BE – Mechanical|
|Osmani Faiz Wahid||BE – Computer Science|
|Shaikh Zeba Kausar Zubair||Bio Technology|
|Memon Shaqib Afzal||Hotel Management|
|Farha Zama||B Ed|
|Tabrez Ahmed||BE – Civil|
|Aaliya Ajaj Mujawar||BE|
|Mohammed Umar||BE – Electrical|
|Sameer Khan||Bsc Nursing|
|Uzma Bi Nasiruddin Shaikh||Microbiology|
Introduction to the Admission Process
The NASIBDAR SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION Scholarship is awarded to a set of Indian Muslims students who have a consistently high academic record & wanted to pursue a professional degree (Engineering, Medical, LAW, Journalism, CA, etc.) after 12th Std or Graduation.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
1) Indian Muslims residing in India.
2) He / She should be eligible for Zakat.
3) Students below 30 years of age.
4) Graduates of a recognized university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
5) Candidates should pursue professional courses. (Engineering, Medical, LAW, Journalism, CA, etc)
What is the selection process for the Scholarship?
STEP 1: The mode of application for the NASIBDAR SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION scholarships is online: The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://ummeed.in
STEP 2: Upon registration for the Scholarship, Documents verification process will be done by our team (call or personal visit)
STEP 3: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Academics records or Merit & needs.
STEP 4: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
STEP 5: Selected candidates will be informed by our team on call / Email.
STEP 6: The scholarship will be announced publicly on Ummeed’s website also.
STEP 7: All the Cheques will be drawn on the name of the Institution
What Supporting Documents are needed?
1) Mark sheets of Std. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate program and degree certificates.
2) Score cards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. NEET, CLAT, CAT, GATE, JEE etc).
3) Attested copy of Aadhar & Ration Card of students & parents.
4) One passport size photograph.
5) Income Certificate of Parents. (If any)
Note : LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION: 24rd June 2017 | Upper Limit for each candidate would be the current year fees OR 50,000, whichever is less.